Sunday, July 31, 2011

Two birds of a feather...

Share one post together. "Boid" from The Bird and Robot Show will make his way along with Tiger, the auto-making robot, into LostCOT as a sort of mascot to the World of Motion, since it didn't truly have one like JII, WoL or Communicore. I don't know what it is about this character, but I've always found him so interesting.
 "Hiya folks and welcome to my show. My name is Boid and I'm here to entertain, educate, and amaze, for I am an audio-animatronicated figure" -Boid

And the lesser known character that was meant for EPCOT Center's World Showcase, but was eventually moved to Tokyo Disneyland. She was never given a name, but she was a part of Meet the World in the Japanese Pavillion.. I named her Tsuru since that is Japanese for Crane. If you've never heard of her or seen her before, try looking up Martin's Video about Japan Pavillion of EPCOT Center.

 I'm trying to pace myself because I did work on a lot in the past few months so bare with me and there will be more up soon ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment