Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dancing Figment and Communicore costume concepts

I'm finally able to start drawing figment with 0 reference, strange thing is I usually reference myself and my design sheets 0.o but I guess your supposed to do that as a step. Well here's Figment in his little tux and hat from the theater section of the original ride. This part is the area that has gotten the most script done, other than the beginning of the comic.




  (This one I'd love to see as a pin, lol, I don't know why :3)

Alright, enough Figment with this blog! I'm going to put a picture of something else....*GASP!*

A quick concept of Oswald's Communicore costume, something that I'm sure he wouldn't be fond of much. It could have been worse, I could have given you Mickey's style costume, or that pin wheel hat that Pluto has.0.0 Anyway, I based his costume off more of Goofy's since that one was less....er...goofy? (how does that even work...)

No comments:

Post a Comment