Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Commandering the Brain

Oh dear, I can't believe I uploaded a picture of him after some 2 months of saying, "no >.> he doesn't look right!" so I finally broke down and showed it to you guys, everyone, meet Buzzy from Cranium Command.

Us here at LostCOT have been making sure that Oswald's stay at the WoL is more hands on to the point that he'll uh...

Well, Let's just say he won't forget it :3 BAHAHAHAHAA! AND the little bunnykids will get in on the act as well, though I kind of figured that since there so tiny that they wouldn't have their correct size....

And remember, Use your head, don't use your head ;D

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it. So far you've done a great job on those sketches - great try on Buzzy as well! Here's hoping that Oswald will get the hang of the hands on things X3 the last pic in the blogpost entry definitely raises a smile as well!

    ReplyDelete